• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, October 13, 2016

In the darkness, something stirs...

Leave a Comment
There might be life left in the old blog yet...

I won't be doing regular posts like in the good old days, but there is a little news. My friends and I will be following up our two year epic Call of Cthulhu role-playing campaign with a new Dungeons and Dragons adventure.



You can see some of the campaign background info here.

I intend to post a campaign journal as we go along, as I did before. So keep your eyes open for some updates in the next few weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...