• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, July 11, 2014

Go Bat Shit Crazy for Camelot Unchained!

Leave a Comment
The only future MMO I'm looking forwards to right now is Camelot Unchained. I backed the project on Kickstarter, and have been following the development of the game in the Founders Forums since it successfully funded just over a year ago. It's mix of pure PvP tri-realm combat, housing, and crafting systems sounds really interesting, and the honesty and openness of the dev team so far has been nothing short of superb. I've detailed my thoughts on why I find CU such an exciting prospect before.


Now, finally, the team are ready to show what they have been working on to those of us who are not lucky enough to be in internal testing, and they are going to do so in a rather special way. Next week is the official Camelot Unchained BSC week. It's called BSC week because they are going to reveal all of the Bat Shit Crazy systems that they are putting into the game in a way that hasn't been done before.

For the whole week the team will be live-streaming a variety of content, including competitions, live gameplay demos, presentations on game systems, Q&A sessions and surprises. There are bound to be some interesting reveals (this is a game that really is trying to do things in a new way with lots of its systems). I've never know a development team to do a whole week of content reveals like this before.

So far City State Entertainment has been true to their 15 foundational principles and their 11 promises to their backers. I can't wait to see everything they have planned for the BSC week, but from the programme below it looks like every single day is going to be packed with something worth watching.

If you're interested in the game have a look at the programme and tune in to their twitch.tv channel to find out more next week.

All times are EDT. Click to view large version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...