• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Troy: Shield of Thunder by David Gemmell

Leave a Comment
Shield of Thunder (Troy, #2)Shield of Thunder by David Gemmell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Shield of Thunder continues the fine storytelling that Gemmell began in the first Troy novel. Several years have passed and now the nations of the Great Green are in full on military conflict.

The majority of the novel follows two character that were only incidental in the first book. This allows us to check in with all the main characters from Lord of the Silver Bow, and allows a more neutral, outside viewpoint of the story.

There isn't much more I can say other than what I wrote in my review of the first book. It's a brilliant novel packed with great characters, politics, action and ruminations on the meaning of courage and honour.

I can't wait to get started on the last book in the series!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...