• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Masks of Nyarlathotep Campaign: Surprising the Keeper

2 comments
Sometimes whilst running a Call of Cthulhu campaign your players will surprise you. I was astonished to receive the following document in my inbox the other day that had been put together by my team (primarily by the player behind Rodrigo).

I love it when players continue to think about their adventures after the session closes. When they put this much work into their investigation, coming up with a ten page plan of action, it shows I must be doing something right!

2 comments:

  1. Your Campaign Journal is a treat to read. You've been an inspiration, I must say. For years I've been dreaming of DMing The Masks of Nyarlathotep, but never got to it, be it lack of players or motivation. I've been out of the roleplaying world for a while now, never able to find the right group for me, but you convinced me to try this campaign! I'm already recruting players and I can't wait to live the experience you and your players had.

    Thank you for the inspiration.

    P.S. Oh and you convinced me to give The Secret World a try. Wow this game sure is awesome, perfect when I need my Lovecraft fix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for the kind words. Good luck with the campaign and let me know how you get on. It can be hard work, but it's a hell of a lot of fun :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...