• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, October 03, 2013

NBI2 - The Return of the Son of Newbie Blogger Initiative

Leave a Comment
I missed out on the Newbie Blogger Initiative first time round. I'd actually started my blog a bit too early to qualify for it, and it passed me by before I knew what was really going on. After discovering the NBI however I went back to it and explored the blogs it had fostered and the advice that had been written by it's contributors.


The NBI is a time-limited project designed to encourage and help new bloggers to write about their experiences with games online. It tries to foster a fun and engaging community in which experienced bloggers can help those new to the hobby, with advice, guest articles and promotion for new gaming blogs. NBI2 is running through the month of October.

I found some of my favourite blogs as a result of the NBI, and the advice and support that I found made a huge difference to my own somewhat humble efforts. Many of the blogs created back during the first NBI are still going strong today, over a year later. So, if you are interested in starting up a gaming blog, or just want to find out more, head on over to the Newbie Blogger Initiative website and consider signing up. There is also a fantastic archive of material on the site for those of us who have been at this for a while.

I'll be updating my blogroll in the coming days with some of my favourite new blogs that have signed up for NBI2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...