• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, August 05, 2013

Shiny!

1 comment
So, you've probably noticed the new blog design and layout by now. I hope you like it!

I decided to redesign the blog as I wanted a cleaner look that was less focused on a specific game or genre. I also took the opportunity to add a little more functionality as well.

If you find any bugs or compatibility issues please let me know.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...