• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, June 03, 2013

Masks of Nyarlathotep Update

4 comments
Just a quick update, as I know I have several readers who follow my Masks of Nyarlathotep campaign write-ups, and I wanted to let you know why there haven't been any lately.

The reason is that one of my players has just had their first baby, so they are obviously more concerned with the nightmare horrors of dirty nappies, odd-coloured vomit and delirum induced by lack of sleep, than they are with the relatively mundane horrors of the Cthulhu mythos.

So, we hope to start the campaign up again soon, but in the meantime congrats to Hubert and his new baby investigator!


4 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I just started to read your campaign journal today and I must say it's hilarious to read! I plan on running MoN soon with my group of investigators and I am glad I found your journal for ideas an inspiration. It will certainly help me remember that players seldom do what you expect them to do! :)

    Hope to read more in the near future!

    Best regards
    Anders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anders

      thanks for reading. Whilst I've been writing the journal primarily for myself and my players its great to know others are enjoying it too!

      Have fun with MoN. It's a lot of work, but really worth it. :)

      Delete
  2. It helps that Mere is a great GM :) When are we starting again?! It's been too long...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the piccie. Good to see we're all so close to some sanity-blasting non-Mythos horrors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...