• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, May 31, 2013

The name's Hawksmoor, Nathaniel Vinculus Hawksmoor...

1 comment
Funcom have revealed the cover for the new issue for the Secret World with this month's game directors letter. It's another brilliant piece of artwork that perfectly evokes what the issue storyline is all about. I also think it would make a brilliant poster (hint hint Funcom!). Check the new cover issue out below.


I've written about Issue 7 before and can't wait to get my Bond on.

In other news Funk Soul Brothers [FSB] live again, though in a slightly different form. My recent return to The Old Republic has seen the formation of Force Soul Brothers, my new guild. It's a small affair right now basically comprising my friends, and will probably stay that way for now. If you see us on The Red Eclipse server make sure to say hi!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...