• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Last Train to Cairo is now departing...

Leave a Comment
Time to get your Indy on! Issue 6 for The Secret World is now live. The new issue includes a new auxiliary weapon (the bullwhip), a brand new quest chain, 12 new missions, a new veterans reward system, and new pvp systems and rewards. You can find the full patch notes here.

Funcom have released a fun new video that previews the new Issue, which I've embeded below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...