• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Masks of Nyarlathotep Corkboard/Mural

Leave a Comment
Masks of Nyarlathotep is a big and difficult Call of Cthulhu campaign. My group is slowly but surely working their way through it as you'll know if you read the regular campaign journals. However even I as Keeper am losing track of some of the clues that the investigators have uncovered.

So, to help them out a little and to keep things clear in my own head I made them a corkboard/mural that contains all the clues they have found so far, all linked up so that they can track where they all lead. From now on the investigators themselves will be maintaining it, and hopefully they'll find it a useful tool.

You can have a look at the corkboard by clicking the embed below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...