• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, February 22, 2013

"No time to argue! Throw me idol, I'll throw you the whip!" The Secret World takes The Last Train to Cairo.

Leave a Comment
You and I are very much alike. Archaeology is our religion, yet we have both fallen from the pure faith. Our methods have not differed as much as you pretend. I am but a shadowy reflection of you. It would take only a nudge to make you like me. To push you out of the light. 

Looks like The Secret World is going all Indiana Jones for the next Issue, The Last Train to Cairo, due in March. There's a great new update on the official site, including the brilliant new Issue cover. If that doesn't get you all excited for a rip-roaring desert action adventure I don't know what will!


I love the TSW Issue covers. The art is always fantastic, and always in a different style. Finally I'm going to be able to fulfil all those Indiana Jones fantasies with the addition of the bullwhip auxiliary weapon. Add to that the new storyline, a new lair raid boss, veteran rewards and new PvP ranking systems and uniforms, and Issue 6 is looking good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...