• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

The Secret World "End of Days" ARG kicks off

2 comments
It's started...

Yesterday I posted with the discovery that the creepy voice heard on the sign-up page was a Spanish spell of exorcism. See here for the translation.

Today the ARG seems to have started for real. Several of those who signed up to take part received a creepy (and I mean creepy) phone call. The embedded video below was a recording someone made.


The call has been traced to New York, to "a number registered to Sprint Sepulcrum LP. It was first activated on 04/10/2007. The phone is registered to an address between w 15th street, w 16th street, 7th and 8th avenues in NYC".

Interesting stuff! Glad I didn't receive that call in the middle of the night, it would have freaked me out!

2 comments:

  1. I guess they're releasing different things depending on how you signed up. Interesting!

    Although I'm scared to see how far behind in that thread I am after just one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's scary how quick the forum thread moves. it had added 40 pages by the time I got to it yesterday!

      It's a really fun read though. Lots of speculation and ideas, and it encouraged me to do a bit of thinking myself. I ended up researching lunar eclipses. The things TSW makes you do!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...