• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Issue #5 is out!

Leave a Comment
Full patch notes for the latest update to The Secret World are here.

As the video below explains the latest patch adds a new storyline, new missions, a new auxiliary weapon, a new nightclub in London, a new hotbar for hotkeying items, and the End of Days event.


The Secret World has won its first end-of-year awards too. TenTonHammer gave it the best RPG of 2012, whilst The Inquisitr awarded it the best online storyline and best online developer awards, as well as the writers' choice for most innovative online game. Well deserved!

Update: TSW has also come as runner up in Massively's MMO of 2012 (second to GW2, no mean feat), and also won their Most Underrated MMO award.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...