• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Secret World Issue #5 snippets

Leave a Comment
Now that the New York city raid has been opened up in The Secret World and all of the Issue #4 content is live the game director, Joel Bylos, has made a new blog post in which he drops some new information about what will be in Issue #5.

Issue #4 has been one of the best single content patches I've seen in an MMO, so I hope they can keep up the rate and quality of the monthly updates. I like Joel's quote that summarises what Issue #4 was all about:
As you can see, there is a little bit of something for everyone - from those who want challenging large group content where they shoot monsters in the face, to those who prefer to shoot each other in the face, to those who prefer to put on a play *about* people shooting each other in the face.
Anyway, there's some nice information about what's coming in Issue #5, though Joel does say there is plenty more in the patch as well as the stuff he's discussed.
  • New ongoing storylines that will have extra missions patched in with each Issue. The first will focus on the disappearance of Tyler Freeborn (you can read Tyler's blog here).
  • A new auxiliary weapon - some kind of quantum magic weapon built by Scrapyard Edgar (does that guy even have a real surname?)
  • All Investigation missions will become repeatable due to player demand, though with a greatly reduced reward on subsequent completions
  • A Christmas event that has nothing to do with Christmas or winter. My guess is it's something to do with the predicted Mayan end-of-the-world event on December 21st 2012.

You can read the full blog post here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...