• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

The Secret World Issue #4: Big Trouble in the Big Apple - Updated

Leave a Comment
The cover for Issue #4 has arrived courtesy of a new article on mmorpg.com which contains some exclusive background to the game's first raid, due to arrive with the update. The cover confirms a release date for this month.


I can't wait for Issue #4, which will be the biggest free monthly update so far. As well as the new raid it will include the Albion Theatre (possibly one of the best roleplay features ever), a new auxiliary weapon (chainsaw), new Investigation missions, a new height slider for character creation (also available at the plastic surgeon in game), a massive revamp of the world PvP zone, the new reticle targeting system, PvE ability balances (chaos will no longer be required for endgame tanks), the ability to /sit in most chairs, and 9 new starter decks. That's a lot of new content!

Update: There is another new dev diary up at mmorpg.com that goes into detail on how the Albion Theatre will work. It sounds amazing and is well worth a read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...