• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Start Spreading the News - TSW Issue #4 Preview Video - Updated

Leave a Comment
Start spreading the news
I am leaving today
I want to be a part of it
New York, New York

These vagabond shoes

They are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it
New York, New York

I want to wake up in that city

That doesn't sleep
And find I'm king of the hill
Top of the heap

My little town blues

They are melting away
I gonna make a brand new start of it
In old New York


If I can make it there
I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you
New York, New York


Ahem. Forgive the song lyrics. It's just that I'm starting to get even more excited about The Secret World Issue #4 which is due to launch this month. The reason is a new 7 minute long preview video hosted by game director Joel Bylos. It's embedded below, but it's worth clicking through for the HD version.

The new content looks great and early word from the testlive forums is very positive and that the raid is really tough. I can't wait to give it a go! Of course as well as the raid Issue #4 brings us reticle targeting, new missions, the chainsaw auxilary weapon, the Albion Theatre, new lair missions, pvp enhancements, new starter decks and sitting in chairs.


Update: Funcom have announced that Issue #4 will launch on 15th November - TOMORROW!! The raid will be locked whilst they correct a couple of bugs, but they know what the fixes are and it shouldn't take long.

Additionally I've just found out that Issue #4 contains four new dance emotes - Gangnam Style, Macarena, Samba and Sprinkler.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...