• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, November 05, 2012

Grab yerself some new desktop wallpapers

Leave a Comment
I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up to the absolutely stunning screenshots from The Secret World that are currently up at deadendthrills.com. These shots are taken using the highest possible quality and resolution. They use the retail code of the game with a custom field-of-view to give 4k renderings, and the colours and detail are amazing.

Head on over to the site to see the full package (including top quality shots from other games too). Here are a couple of my favourites.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...