• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Got my Halloween Threads

Leave a Comment
I finally, finally achieved my first deck last night in The Secret World (as you can see on my character's Chronicle page). Up until now I haven't really focused on the decks at all, but rather on getting my survival and tank builds complete. So, even though I have 1,242 ability points earned it has taken me this long to finish a complete deck.

I just find the TSW ability wheel too much fun to play around with, so rather than concentrating on a standard build I've been experimenting and playing with different abilities as I progress. Anyhow, I finally have my first deck complete, the Witch Hunter, and a nice matching outfit just in time for Halloween. I'm going to start work on the Warlock deck next :)

Now where are the witches?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...