• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, September 17, 2012

Masks of Nyarlathotep Fan Trailer

Leave a Comment
Here's a little something I've been working on for the last week...

As previously reported, Sunday sees the first session of the new Call of Cthulhu campaign I'm running for some friends; Masks of Nyarlathotep. It's been years since I've run a CoC campaign, and I'm really looking forwards to it.

As a way of getting my players a little more hyped up for the campaign I thought it would be fun to create a "movie trailer" for the game. Here it is (click through the embedded video to get to the 720p version).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...