• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Issue #3 - The Cat God hits tomorrow!

Leave a Comment
Sneaky Funcom, real sneaky!

Morteia just announced that tomorrows server downtime will add Issue #3 to the game! No-one has any idea what content this update will include, but it's a really nice surprise and good to see they are back on track with their monthly updates already!



Update: Issue #3 is now live. The patch notes can be seen here. There is more information on the patch and the Halloween event that will be activated in mid-October here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...