• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Issue #2: Digging Deeper hits tomorrow

Leave a Comment
The second content update for The Secret World arrives tomorrow after a short delay. The update will see the addition of the first auxiliary weapon (the rocket launcher) complete with a new associated skill wheel, Ockham's Razor in London (a barbershop which doubles the number of available hairstyles), The Modern Prometheus in New York (an underground plastic surgeon that allows you to change your character's face), a host of new missions, new lair action missions, two new nightmare-mode dungeons and a new looking-for-group tool.

Check out the new video below that Funcom released today as a preview.


I'll update this post with a link to the official patch notes when they become available.

Update: Funcom have just announced the update will now be deployed early next week following the discovery of a potential exploit.

Update: The patch is now live and you can find the patchnotes here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...