• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Secret World at Gamescom

Leave a Comment
Funcom have been detailing some of the upcoming content for The Secret World at Gamescom in Cologne this week. Their big reveal is the new raid that is set to debut in September or October. The first iteration is for 10 players and will see the raid battling through the sewers of New York City before taking on a giant, tentacled beast in the middle of Times Square. The screenshots of the raid released so far look stunning (see below - it's worth clicking through to the large versions).








The new raid brings back memories of one of the CGI trailers that was released back in August 2011.


Funcom also revealed that the first new game zone will be available towards the end of the year (possibly January), and that it will be set in Tokyo. The new zone will draw on Japanese myth and pop culture, and will close out the first act of the main storyline. The new zone will include all the usual content - new NPCs, mobs, quests and a dungeon.

Lots to look forwards too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...