• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, August 13, 2012

More Pages from Vinculus' Notebook

Leave a Comment
After finishing in Kingsmouth I posted up some scans of the notebook I've been keeping whilst playing The Secret World. As well as my workings out, I find it necessary to keep notes as clues to some quests can crop up anywhere, so whilst many of them do nothing more than paint a fuller picture of the world some of them do indeed help solve the missions. It's also fun to look back over, and they serve to remind me of some of the fun I had in each area.

The following scans are the notes I've made during my time in The Savage Coast (i.e. the second zone of the game) and may contain spoilers for those who haven't played yet. Click the images for larger, readable versions.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...