• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Issue 2: Digging Deeper

Leave a Comment
The Secret World has just announced it's second major content patch to the game will be released this month and it's called "Digging Deeper". So far Funcom are keeping to their "one update per month" promise, though it's still early days.

Issue 2 is accompanied by another superbly creepy comic-book cover
Issue 2 seems to have more content than Issue 1 did, with new game features as well as new quest content. There will be new customisation options through a plastic surgeon in New York and a barbershop in London, the first new auxiliary weapon (a rocket launcher), and more Investigation missions.

Get the full details here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...