• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, July 13, 2012

Vinculus - A Character Introduction

Leave a Comment
Here's a new (kind of) roleplay story I wrote for my character Nathaniel "Vinculus" Hawksmoor. It's actually kind of a character introduction I wrote for my new cabal, told in Nat's unmistakeably snide style. It gives a little bit of background information as well as hinting at what is to come in his main storyline. You can read it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...