• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, July 02, 2012

Updated Gunslinger and Sentinel Builds

Leave a Comment
I've finally gotten round to updating my Gunslinger and Sentinel builds following the changes to the talent trees in patch 1.3. You can find them using the main menu above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...