• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, July 13, 2012

TSW updates are called Issues, and they look great!

Leave a Comment
Funcom have revealed more information about the first upcoming content patch, which is called "Issue #1: Unleashed". The concept is that each Issue extends the story of the game, bringing new missions to each geographical area of the game, new characters, and new features.

Each issue will be accompanied by comic book art.
Issue 1 goes live on July 31st. You can read more details, including a run down on the new missions here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...