• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Monthly Content Updates coming to The Secret World

Leave a Comment
Patch 1.01 hit the servers today. You can get the full patch notes here. Whilst it is mainly bug fixes it has been a great first week for the game. They have just opened up a new RP dimension due to demand, and as well as opening up the Chronicle site they have just announced monthly content updates for the game.

The new updates will include mission packs, raids, new zones, a pvp dungeon, new weapons, and lots, lots more, all free for subscribers. You can check out all the details here. If Funcom can deliver on this then we are in for a treat, but based on past experience I think they will be hard pushed to keep up with their proposed schedule. Fingers crossed.

I'm still loving the game and will be posting all about my experiences in Kingsmouth shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...