• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Issue #1: Unleased - out today

Leave a Comment
The first monthly update for The Secret World launches today, bringing with it seven new missions and a whole lot of new content including new Nightmare Mode dungeons, the Marketplace, and more.


Additionally Funcom are celebrating the first month of the game with a special celebration weekend. Special events, prizes and the ability for anyone to test the game for the whole weekend for free are part of the plans.

For the full patch notes click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...