• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, July 09, 2012

Cabals and Chronicles

Leave a Comment
I'm happy to report I've managed to find a great Cabal for The Secret World. Scarlet and Cross Institute (SCI) are a fantastic bunch of roleplayers on the Arcadia server, and they've made me feel very welcome so far. Thanks for inviting me!

The other news regarding The Secret World today is the official launch of The Secret World Chronicle. This is an incredible official armoury site that has me really excited. I haven't played an MMO that has offered this level of information to players since I played Dark Age of Camelot.

The Chronicle site contains full details on all characters (you can make them private if you like), including rank, achievements, equipment, deck, abilities and so on. It also has absolutely loads of leaderboards and where the character sits on them on both a global, dimension, faction and Cabal basis. For example, you can find my character's Chronicle page here, and I can see that as of right now I am number 19 on the leaderboard for number of golems killed by my Cabal. The information gets updated every 24 hours.

The website also lists full details for Cabals as well, giving you an up to date roster of each guild.

Ragnar Tørnquist, Game Director gives an overview of the new site here.

More MMOs should provide this kind of functionality. I love this sort of stuff and it's great to see Funcom going the extra mile. I can't wait to see how they expand the system in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...