• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Sentinel Prime

Leave a Comment
Loman-Kai, my Jedi Knight Sentinel, has now reached level 20. I'm really enjoying the combat style of the class, it is so very different to my Smuggler.

Ugh, Taris... here we go again!

I managed to skip most of Taris (my least favourite planet) by doing all of the Coruscant quests, along with Hammer Station. After doing my class quest and collecting the datacrons on Taris I was level 20 already, which meant I could skip straight to Nar Shaddaa without having to do any of the Taris world quests. It probably helped that I'd run a few warzones along the way too (they give pretty good xp, especially at lower levels).

I now have Kira Carsen as a new companion. She seems a little boring right now to be honest, but it feels nice to have a padawan to train. I'm hoping her backstory gets more interesting. I'm finding her very useful in combat against melee opponents though as she has a great AOE attack. It makes fighting Rakghouls much easier than it was when they were swarming all over my Smuggler.

I'm really enjoying the Jedi Knight's story, and Darth Angral is already a great villain (I was surprised to see him pop up, but was aware of who he was as I've read the tie-in novel "Deceived"). There have been some real "hero" moments (such as saving the colonists from Rora Seake on Taris, and the search for the Imperial super weapon is a nice thread tying it all together. I especially enjoyed meeting the droid RE-M0 and hope he pops up again, he's quite a character.

RE-M0 - he hates "Imp scum" and the "cowardly Republic"!

I've also started to draw up the talent build I'm planning to use for my Sentinel as I level. I've planned up to level 30 so far, and you can see the build along with my reasoning here or using the link in the main menu above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...