• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Blog Design Complete

4 comments
I've finally got round to finishing the new design on the blog. I hope you like it and there aren't too many bugs! Please let me know if you find any.

I apologise to readers using the Internet Explorer browser if you find an issues. I think I've managed to squash them all but designing CSS for Internet Explorer is like bashing your head against a rock - pointless and painful. It has horrible legacy requirements and should be consigned to the recycle bin.

Now that's out the way I can resume my normal blogging service!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...