• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Busy Week

Leave a Comment
It's going to be a busy week in the Merecraft household this week. Patch 1.3, Allies, has launched on the SWTOR servers, bringing with it the first iterations of the dungeon finder, ranked warzones, legacy character perks, augment system and adaptive social clothing. The patch notes are absolutely massive and you can find them here. I'll be looking at updating my Gunslinger build following the class changes in the next week or so.

At the same time Bioware have released the Extended Cut of Mass Effect 3, a free 1.9GB download that extends, clarifies and changes the original ending of the game following feedback from the fans.

Finally, early access for The Secret World begins this Friday... and I still haven't decided on an initial character build yet. That's a topic for discussion at some other time. Not that I'm going to have any time this week with all that lot to explore... I'd best get started...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...