• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Updated Gunslinger Rotations

Leave a Comment
I've finally gotten round to making some major updates to my Gunslinger PvE Rotations page, following the changes in patch 1.2 and reaching level 50 with Merec.

I hope they may be of use to someone! Check them out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...