• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Updated Gunslinger Build (post 1.2)

Leave a Comment
There were quite a few changes to the smuggler talent trees with TOR Patch 1.2. I've taken a bit of time to play with a new build based on the changes, and have now settled on something I feel comfortable with and seems to be a good DPS PvE build. I'll test the build more fully once I've had time to run some combat logs.

The main changes are as follows.

I'm keeping my points in the Saboteur and Dirty Fighting trees the same. Even with the nerf to No Holds Barred I still feel it offers a good increase to my critical chances.

I have decided to remove Percussive Shot from my build. It adds nothing to my dps, and only helps a little to the damage I take in melee combat. The extra point can be better used elsewhere.

I almost removed Diversion from my build, but it's a skill I really like. It's probably my best defensive ability, and my little PvP experience has proven it's worth, so it stays.

I have decided to put three points into the new version of Burst Volley. Now that the alacrity buff is triggered by blaster shots it should really make more of an impact.

For now have ignored the new Holed Up ability. It doesn't contribute to my dps, though I may consider a respec if I ever get into PvP in a big way.

You can find the new build on the Smuggler Build page here, which has now been updated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...