• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

TOR Guild Summit Videos

Leave a Comment
Bioware have now put all of the panel videos from the first guild summit up on their YouTube site. They are well worth watching, and I was impressed by the openness of the developers and willingness to admit and address mistakes. I found the Legacy panel particularly interesting and is worth a look for a preview of what is coming soon in patch 1.2 and further down the line.

I've embedded all the videos below but they are also available in full 1080p HD if you click through them to their YouTube pages.

Update: Bioware have also released a new video about the UI customisation options that are coming in patch 1.2. Looks good! I've embedded it at the bottom of the post.

Operations Panel


Roleplaying Panel


Economy Panel


User Interface Panel


PvP Panel


Legacy Panel


Guilds Panel


"The Rest" Panel


UI Customisation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...