• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Patch 1.2 tomorrow

Leave a Comment
The Old Republic patch 1.2 is being loaded onto the game servers tomorrow. It's a massive patch, and includes the Legacy system, UI modification, a colour-matching system for armour, a new flashpoint, a new operation, new dailies, lots of bug fixes and balances, and absolutely loads more.

You can get a sneak peak at the massive patch notes from the test server here.

Update: The official patch notes are now available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...