• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, March 09, 2012

Where's my Mass Effect?!

Leave a Comment
*sigh* It was supposed to arrive today but Amazon seem to have messed up. Looks like I won't be getting to play it until next week now...

Critical reception to the game has been stellar (average score of 94% after 45 critic reviews on Metacritic!), so it just makes the wait even harder. Bioware releasing great trailers like the new one below doesn't help either!


I'm just going to have to pass the time by making an epic post about my SWTOR rotations instead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...