• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, March 16, 2012

Smuggler level 50 build

Leave a Comment
The smuggler talent trees page has now been updated to show the talents I will be picking up to level 50. All of the points gained between levels 40 and 50 will be going into the Sharpshooter tree, apart from a couple of point in Saboteur, to give a talent build of 31/7/3 Sharpshooter/Saboteur/Dirty Fighting.


So, dealing with the Saboteur tree first, I'll be using my remaining points after maximising the Sharpshooter tree by putting them both into Independant Anarchy. This should add a little extra to my dps, especially for AoE attacks.

In the Sharpshooter tree I will be completing all of the tier 5 abilities, maximising Deadeye in tier 6 to give +30% critical damage from my main dps skills and finishing with Rapid Fire, allowing me to slot it into my rotation after a Speed Shot to fire another one instantly.

You can find the updated talent tree up to level 50 using the menu link above or clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...