• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Shepard returns

Leave a Comment
Well, almost...

Mass Effect 3 is out today in the States, but I will have to wait until Friday before playing as it isn't launched until then in the EU, plus I'm away in Berlin on business *sigh*

However, by way of celebration I thought I'd share this great video. Surely one of the best scores of recent times. Still gives me goosebumps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...