• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Guild Summit, Thrones and Florence

Leave a Comment
A quick reminder that the first SWTOR Guild Summit is taking place tomorrow. Most of the event will be live streamed on the official site here, so you don't have any excuses for missing anything! Here is the schedule of events taking place that will be streamed:
  • 10:00AM CST (4PM GMT) – Welcome and Introductions
  • 10:30AM CST (4:30PM GMT) – State of the Game and Game Update 1.2 Presentation
  • Break (Livestream offline from 11:00am to 2:00pm)
  • 2:00PM CST (8:00PM GMT) – Operations and Flashpoints Discussion
  • 2:45PM CST (8:45PM GMT) – Player vs. Player Discussion
  • 3:30PM CST (9:30PM GMT) – Legacy Presentation
  • 4:00PM CST (10:00PM GMT) – Economy and Crew Skills Discussion
  • 4:30PM CST (10:30PM GMT) – Roleplayer's Discussion
  • 5:00PM CST (11:00PM GMT) – Guild Features Discussion
  • 5:30PM CST (11:30PM GMT) – User Interface Presentation
  • 6:00PM CST (12:00AM GMT) - ...And The Rest
The other piece of news I wanted to highlight today was the new trailer for season two of Game of Thrones, which starts on April 2nd (April 1st in the US). Season two is shaping up to be even more epic than the first, and the Florence and the Machines music works really well I think. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...