• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, February 10, 2012

"Tell your friends... we're coming for them."

Leave a Comment
With just four weeks to go until release Bioware have released a new trailer for Mass Effect 3, called Reinstated. It's the first trailer to ever to feature the female incarnation of Shepard (nicknamed FemShep by the community), and it's another great teaser for the game. check out the embed below.


As a added bonus Bioware have also released five new videos about the game on the subjects of Interactive Storytelling, Building a Customizable Arsenal, Adrenaline Pumping Gameplay, Integrated Co-op Multiplayer, and Ruthless and Intelligent Enemies. They are definitely worth checking out for some great new gameplay footage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...