• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, February 27, 2012

Geeky birthday gifts

2 comments
It's my birthday today, and in amongst the usual geeky birthday gifts (a great Game of Thrones T-Shirt from my son!) was a lovely card that my brother Adurj and his family sent me. Thanks Bro! I thought I should share it here...

Thanks bruv! Click for the large version.

On another note, Bioware gave me a nice birthday present too! This new live action ad for Mass Effect 3. Just over a week to go!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. No worries matey. Hope you had a good day. The T Shirt sounds very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cool! Stick 'em with the pointy end! :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...