• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Saturday, January 07, 2012

SWTOR Patch 1.1

Leave a Comment
The first major content patch for The Old Republic has been deployed to the test server. Assuming all goes well expect to see it on the live servers in a week or two.

Highlights from the patch include a brand new Flashpoint, Kaon Under Siege, and the expansion of the Karagga's Palace Operation to include four new raid bosses. There are also changes to open world PvP on Ilum, the ability to activate anti-aliasing (finally!) and an absolute load of high priority bug fixes.

You can read the full patch notes here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...