• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Smuggler Build at Level 40

Leave a Comment
My planned smuggler talent trees page has been updated to show the talents I will be picking up to level 40. All of the points gained between levels 30 and 40 will be going into the Sharpshooter tree, to give a talent build of 23/5/3 Sharpshooter/Saboteur/Dirty Fighting.


I'll be completing the third tier of talents in the Sharpshooter tree mainly to unlock the fourth one. The third tier has allowed me to really tighten up my opening rotation in combat, with guaranteed criticals and a whole second shaved off the activation time for Aimed Shot (our highest damage but longest cast single target ability). The only reason I'm taking Diversion is to open up the fourth tier however - it's a very situational skill that I can't see myself using very often in PvE.

At tier 4 Slick Shooter is an easy choice as it increases the critical chance of three of my main skills, which is in lie with my policy of increasing critical damage and chance. Foxhole is another easy choice as it will increase my power whilst in cover.

That moves us on to tier 5, where Trick Shot is a great high damage skill to fit into a rotation after Aimed Shot or Charged Burst (both of which are the bread and butter dps attacks). Recoil Control will reduce the initial high energy cost of Trickshot significantly, as well as reducing its cooldown, so another easy choice.

You can find the updated talent tree up to level 40 using the menu link above or clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...