• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rise of the Rakghouls

Leave a Comment
Update: Now with more information about future updates! Click the Read More link below to  see what Bioware have planned in for March and beyond!

The first content patch for The Old Republic, v1.1, will launch on January 17th, and is entitled Rise of the Rakghouls. For a sneak peak you can see the patch notes for the test server here.


Bioware have released a teaser trailer for the new content which you can see below, and Massively.com have an interview with Gabe Amatangelo about the new, and forthcoming, content here. Looks like they are going for almost a horror story / zombie vibe with the new flashpoint!



RockPaperShotgun have scored a great new interview with Senior Game Director James Ohlen, in which he discusses the game's launch and future content. As well as giving an overview of what will be in patch 1.1 Rise of the Rakghouls, he also reveals the following.
  • There will be another content update in March, which will be much bigger than this months
  • The March update will include a new Flashpoint, a whole new planet with a new Operation, a new PvP warzone, the second update to the Legacy System, guild banks, and a PvP ranking system.
  • Bioware are already hard at work on the third content update and have story written for the fourth, fifth and more content updates as well.
  • They are already recording voice content that will not be seen for over a year.
  • Bioware are working on an Event System, similar to Warhammer Online's public quests with the aim of making the world more dynamic.

Exciting stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...