• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Level 30 Smuggler Build

Leave a Comment
I've now updated my planned smuggler talent trees page to show the talents I will be picking up to level 30. I am still concentrating on the Sharpshooter tree, with just an extra two points allocated to the Saboteur tree. These will be used to raise Bravado, which will increase my energy - I've noticed that I am using energy much more quickly now; it's something I have to keep an eye on.

The way the energy system works is that it regenerates more quickly when it is kept between 60% and 100%. If it falls very low, below 20% then it takes a long time to regenerate. Therefore I am trying to keep my energy bar up above 60% during fights, using Flurry of Bolts to fill in the odd gap whilst it recovers.

The other talents I am taking are all on the Sharpshooter tree. I'm taking all abilities to maximum on the second tier except for Trip Shot. I find Trip Shot to be a very reactive ability that I only use occasionally - the vast majority of mobs that require it to keep them at distance come in large groups anyway.

On the third tier I'll be maximising Snap Shot as Charged Burst if one of the main abilities I am using in my current dps rotation. It's effective, and relatively cheap with regards to energy, and removing the activation time will speed combat up at the beginning of fights, front loading the dps more. I'll also be putting a point into Quick Aim for much the same reason. Aimed Shot is my highest dps ability but has the longest cooldown, so anything that can minimise the activation time will help greatly.

I will be maximising all skills on the third tier eventually, but won't have enough points to do that by level 30.

You can find the updated talent tree up to level 30 using the menu link above or clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...