• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Epiphany

Leave a Comment
I just realised today that there are less than 6 weeks until Mass Effect 3 is released! I feel like I can now officially start to get excited.

The following fan-made trailer is so good I have to share it so you can start to get excited about Shepard's return too (plus it's based on FemShep, which makes it doubly awesome). Enjoy and then start counting down the days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...