• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, January 20, 2012

Coming up on The Old Republic

2 comments
I'm a little late posting this, so most people have probably seen it already, but it's worth putting up in case anyone has missed it.

Bioware released a new video yesterday previewing some of the upcoming content they are working on for the game, and it looks great. I'm especially pleased to see the rescalable and movable UI modifications in action. Check the embed below.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting comment about keeping the staff on who built the game. Ye see, I would have thought that was a no brainer. I can't believe other MMOs have got rid of thiers (and obviously kept just a dev team and that is bound to hurt their games. Looks like Bioware have got it right. Again.

    Good stuff Bro :) keep 'em comin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, lets hope they can keep the same team together for a year or two at least :)
    I've heard in interviews that they have actually expanded the writing team rather than shrunk it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...