• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Played it!

Leave a Comment
After what seems like an eternity of waiting Star Wars The Old Republic is live and I was lucky enough to be invited with the first wave of early access players. Considering it is one of the biggest MMO launches of all time it has been incredibly smooth so far - no lag and no queues. We'll see if that changes as more and more players are allowed in, but the idea of staggering the launch seems to be working well so far.

So, Merec the Smuggler is now alive and well on Ord Mantell, dodging blaster bolts as he tries his best to recover... well, that's another story for a more spoilery post!

Meet Merec.
I just wanted to take the opportunity to point out a couple of important updates from Bioware today. First of all they have a handy New Player's Guide up on the official site here. Second, Game Director James Ohlen has made an interesting post detailing some of the post-launch content that is being worked on right now. You can read the post and see what's coming down the pipe here.

Right, have to go, I have a damsel in distress that needs some medical supplies recovering...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...